24 September 2009

Download the Show: Steppas Choice 75

SC 75 1

Broadcasted on the 8th of June

Steppas Choice 75: C4TR in the hot Seat

I'm not gonna loose much words about this one...
All I'm gonna say is the following:
My Favourite Tunes at that Moment plus a not so crafty DJ equals C4TR in the hot Seat
Enjoy!

Download the Show:
Steppas Choice 75: C4TR in the hot seat

Essential Linkage for this Show:
If you’re reading this you’re already on the essential website for this show…
I could also mention my MySpace Site (
www.myspace.com/c4tr… ahhhh just did it) but because I’m not that often on it anymore it is not as important as the most essential page for a Dubstep Radio Show outta Switzerland: www.steppaschoice.blogspot.com!

Greetings, Bless up and may the Bass be with you!
C4TR

SC 75 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment!
C4TR

Steppas Choice
Every Monday >> 21-23h CET >> www.radioradius.ch