12 October 2008

Moving Eye Candy


As you can see I got in a rush and searched my picture folder for some footage that I took over the past few years. All the trains were actually running on the public transport system of the canton of Zurich and all of them cheered me up! Some people got really mad when they see such trains running, some people have to puke when they see oversized commercials (like me). I think that is up to every single one to decide whether they like it or not…

The only thing that I didn’t get is that some people say it shows the decline of society… I have a different opinion, obviously. So this is for each and everyone that likes rolling coloured steel!

And once again I have to say:

This is no animation to paint illegal or to break the laws!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woop Woop

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment!
C4TR

Steppas Choice
Every Monday >> 21-23h CET >> www.radioradius.ch